- ‘Downcountry’, it’s a buzzword but it’s one that makes a lot of sense, most of us ride for the downs but the best singletrack is often hidden far from the beaten track and at the top of the toughest climbs
- Enter a new breed of agile, short travel, designs that take modern, enduro-inspired geometry and apply it to lightweight, high-mileage bikes that can be used to access these trails
- DT’s all conquering XC race programme, which has seen DT suspension take multiple XCO World championships and both the MTB Golds at Rio 2016, was tasked with creating a new superlight race-worthy fork that would perform both as a XC race weapon and a Downcountry singletrack slayer
- In May 2019 Mathias FlÜckiger rolled up to the Albstadt start line with a new secret weapon; a blacked out F 232, 83 minutes of horrendous mud and rain later the new fork had taken it’s first UCI World Cup victory in emphatic style
- A careful balance of World Cup Winning race performance and Downcountry practicality, the F232 weighs just 1480 grams but is stiffer than many heftier trail forks and unlike many of its racing peers it features clearance for a proper 2.4 inch front tyre even with the included integrated front fender installed
- The LINÉ-AIR spring offers the lightweight adjustability of air with a linear curve that blends lower initial resistance with steady, coil-like progression that offers better support to the fork throughout its travel rather than a sudden ramp at the end
- The spring’s characteristics can be adjusted easily with the included APT internal volume spacers as required
- The IN-CONTROL damper offers a suportive mid-stroke with supple initial travel for traction and long distance comfort
- An Open/Drive/Lock crown lever or remote allows you to stiffen the fork for long climbs on smoother terrain
- With legendary SKF seals from Sweden fitted as standard, oversized bushings and high quality all-metal internals DT Swiss are able to offer the best service intervals in the business with a full service only required every 200 riding hours or annually
- Includes DT Swiss 110 x 15 mm BOOST axle, custom bolt-on fender, APT volume spacers, cable guide kit and Top cap with star-nut
DT Swiss F232 ONE Fork 29 Crown Adjust 100mm
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £85.00 and £599.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||6 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£0.00|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £85.00 and £599.99.