- Designed as a natural partner to the outstanding F 535 fork, the R 535 builds on DT’s recent advances in suspension technology in a smooth, reliable package that’s ideal for technical trail riders
- High oil and air volume system for exceptional heat management and consistency without the need for piggy-back reservoir
- LINÉ-AIR spring offers easier initial stroke with better mid-stroke support to prevent wallowing
- Smooth Auto Balancing System (SABS) uses a groove in the air chamber to increase pressure in the negative spring when the shock is extended, giving a super plush, grippy feel ideal for grip and comfort in technical conditions
- Adjustable IN-CONTROL damping with Open/Drive/Lock adjustment gives you instant access to the optimum suspension settings in any situation; Open for descents, Drive for climbs and Lock for sprinting or road use
- Shock is available is both lever or remote controlled versions
- Comes with a medium tune, optimised for bikes with a leverage ratio of 1 : 2.4 -2.8 which covers most designs and riders
- Spherical bearings allow the shock to align itself perfectly with your suspension and prevent non-linear forces from acting on the shock which could affect performance and reduce seal life
- With an interval of 200 riding hours between full services the R 535 is ideal for high mileage riders and those who want their bikes on the trail not the work stand
- Includes a remote, 3-setting ODL lever, cable and a high quality DT Swiss shock pump
- Weight 291 grams
DT Swiss R535 IN-CONTROL Rear Shock Remote
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £36.00 and £109.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£16.93|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £36.00 and £109.99.