- Designed for off-road applications where low weight and long-distance reliability are a priority, the D232 is a new concept in super light dropper posts
- The inverted 60 mm drop design allows larger internal components as the external slider is no longer restricted by the frame’s seat tube, improving durability and allowing the use of lighter materials
- Carbon construction, titanium fixings and DT’s signature engineering make this one of the lightest droppers on the market, with only about a 150 gram weight penalty versus using a standard post
- Mechanical design uses no hydraulic fluid or compressed air, which means the D 232 never needs to be bled and can be serviced trailside if required
- Inverted design also naturally sheds mud better, improving seal life and long term durability
- Includes a handlebar remote but is compatible with many of the aftermarket levers out there
- Unlike traditional droppers, the D232’s design is seat pack friendly
- Available in either 27.2 or 30.9 mm, the 30.9 mm version includes a 31.6 mm seat post shim
- Total length – 400 mm, must be run with between 210 and 310 mm of extension above the seat collar with a maximum insertion of 190 mm
- Rider weight limit; 130 KG
DT Swiss D232 ONE Carbon Dropper Post 27.2 60mm
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £43.50 and £184.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||6 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£0.00|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £43.50 and £184.99.