The Campagnolo engineering staff have developed a new construction that has created a braking performance above and beyond anything found on carbon rims to date.
With maximum aerodynamics, extreme speed and incredible handling, The Bora One is sure to give you the best performance in any situation. Even on the most challenging mountain curves. Increasing the rim width from 20,5mm to 24,2mm allowed the Campagnolo engineers to not only improve the aerodynamics but also to allow the wheel to accommodate wider tyres. Using wider tyres increases control, as the contact area between tyre and asphalt is larger, thus improving grip and creating a more comfortable ride.
USB Bearings are ceramic which vastly reduces the weight and greatly improves the smoothness of the bearings. The ceramic ball bearings inside also mean that maintenance will be far less common and it has a much higher resistance to corrosion than standard bearings.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
The wider rim profile increases structural integrity, without increasing the weight of the wheelset. Weight is further reduced thanks to a smaller profile front hub. Campagnolo engineers were able to reduce the weight and size of the hub while maintaining all of the performance characteristics of the previous version.
- Full Carbon high profile 35mm rim, in clincher and tubular versions.
- AC3 treatment on the brake surface, improving braking in all conditions
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Ultra lightweight decals eliminate the need for heavy adhesives and painting, reducing the overall weight by nearly 15g
- Aluminium hub with oversized flange, cup and cone USB bearings and aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern with anti-rotation system
- Weight: 1483g Clincher, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
The Bora One 35 Disc Brake Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 24 Front & 21 (G3) Rear
- Bladed aerodynamic stainless steel with aluminium nipples
- Profile Height: 35mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24.2mm
- Material: Carbon
- Aluminium hub
- USB Bearings
- Width: 100mm (Front) / 142mm (Rear)
- Cup and cone bearing system
- Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre-Lock (Lockring included)
In The Box
- Valve Extender
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card