The Bora Ultra 35 meets the requirements of champions using Campagnolo, accompanying them on all their successes, from the Tour 2013 onwards. The clincher and tubular versions of the 35mm wheel, maintain the versatility that brings results on any terrain and in any weather, also adding the advantages of the new generation. The secret of this legendary wheel lies in the details and the innumerable victories are its best testimony. The Bora Ultra wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnoloﾮ wheels.
Campagnolo engineering staff have developed a new construction that has created braking performance above and beyond anything found on carbon rims to date. The Campy Tech Lab’s developments focused on being able to give the rider the same braking performance in wet conditions as in dry conditions. The result is a new braking surface technology called AC3 (all Conditions Carbon Control).
Cult Bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) is a combination of the highest quality ceramic ball bearings and stainless steel races available on the market, to reduce friction to the very minimum yet maintain a consistently high level of performance for long periods of time.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
Increasing the rim width from 20.5mm to 24.2mm allowed the Campagnoloﾮ engineers to not only improve the aerodynamics but also to allow the wheel to accommodate wider tyres. Using wider tyres increases control, as the contact area between tyre and asphalt is increased, improving grip and creating a more comfortable ride. The wider rim profile increases structural integrity, without increasing the weight of the wheelset.
- Full Carbon medium profile 35mm rim, in clincher and tubular versions.
- Includes brake pads specifically for carbon wheels
- AC3 treatment on the brake surface, improving braking in all conditions
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Ultra lightweight decals eliminate the need for heavy adhesives and painting, reducing the overall weight by nearly 15g
- Carbon hub with oversized flange, cup and cone CULT bearings and aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern with anti-rotation system
- Quick release with Eccentric-closure system
- Weight: 1360g for Clincher, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
The Bora Ultra 35 Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 18 Front and 21 (G3) Rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed, aerodynamic stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear / DRSC geometry
- Aluminium nipples
- Profile Height: 35mm
- Rim Section (Height/Width): 35mm/24.2mm
- Material: Carbon
- Carbon Hub
- Cult Bearings
- Width: 100mm Front / 130mm Rear
- Oversize Flange
- Cup-and-cone bearings
In The Box
- Carbon Brake Pad set (40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in the dry)
- New, re-designed quick-release skewers
- Valve Extender
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card