The new design Khamsin model maintains its positioning as an entry wheel in the Campagnolo range, but only because of its incredible price. Its cutting-edge features, like the Mega-G3 spoke pattern, oversize flange, Spoke Dynamic Balance technology and its C17 class rim in fact make this wheel superior to its entry level competitors.
In their redesign of the new Khamsin, the Campy Tech Lab engineers have raised the quality bar by developing a C17 rear rim that, teamed with the Mega-G3, delivers better results for both lateral and torsional stiffness and also response, while maintaining excellent steering at the front. Khamsin wheels therefore make Campagnolo quality and performance training accessible to all cyclists.
- A guarantee right from the start
- It is one of the aluminum wheels most highly regarded by racing bike brands
Performance within everyone’s reach, Designed to last in time and for hard training sessions
The details count, too, the oversize flange increases torsional stiffness. The sealed bearings and straight pull spokes guarantee performance over time
- SBD – Spoke Dynamic Balance
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Stainless steel spokes
- Radial spokes on the left side of the rear wheel and on the front
- Campagnolo 10/11/12 speed cassette
- Shimano / SRAM 10/11 speed cassette
- Aluminum – Industrial bearings
- Hub edges: 100 mm front and 130 mm rear
- Material used for axle: steel
- Material used for rim: Aluminum
- Rim class: C17
- Adhesive labels
The Khamsin wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.
- Quick Release
- User manual