- Designed for high mountain stages, the 48 mm ARC’s are the optimum wheels for racing at high altitudes or in gusty conditions where stability in crosswinds and reduced weight blend with aerodynamics as primary performance factors
- Working extensively with JP Ballard and his team at the GST wind tunnel in Immenstaad, Germany, DT have broken new ground in aerodynamic analysis by being the first to develop a method to accurately measure rotational drag
- Translational drag is created by moving the wheel forward but 25% of all drag is generated by the wheel itself turning, it is this, rotational drag that JP’s team developed a whole new methodology to measure and then develop new ways to minimise it
- The result are wheels that outperform the equivalent depth competition on every level, please visit DTSwiss.com for more technical data on how this was achieved
- Why ‘only’ 17 mm wide? Because after testing hundreds of rim and tyre combinations, it’s proven to be the fastest, if you want wider, our PRC and ERC ranges have you covered
- With 15% of a wheel’s drag coming from the hub, DT went back to the drawing board and developed the most aerodynamic road hub on the market, equipped with SiNC ceramic bearings and a 36-tooth ratchet, these are fastest hubs available
- DT’s premium Aerolite nailhead spokes allow a super clean hub design, further reducing rotational drag
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ARC 1100’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers, we recommend 23 or 25c for optimum aero performance
- Maximum recommended system weight: 100 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include, SwissStop brake pads, Titanium RWS skewers, wheel bags, rim tape and a Premium milKit tubeless valve and refill kit
- Weight: Front 660 grams Rear:810 grams
DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT wheel, carbon clincher 48 x 17 mm rim, front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £73.95 and £489.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£54.70|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £73.95 and £489.49.