- Tarmac, gravel, tow paths, tarmac again, cobbles, the Endurance Road wheel range is our most versatile wheel range, ideal for drop-bar bikes that see a wide variety of surfaces but still need to haul ass on the Sunday morning club run
- The ER 1400’s sport a premium SBWT welded 20 mm internal width rim, optimised for 25- 35 mm tyres, making them able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Need something Racier? check out our Performance and Aero Road lines, building a dedicated off road machine? have a look at the super wide Cross Road series
- DT’s renowned 240 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, an upgraded 36-tooth ratchet ensures lightning fast engagement
- A carefully chosen blend of Aerolite and Aerocomp straight pull spokes offer a great blend of strength, speed and comfort
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ER 1400’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 711 grams Rear: 838 grams
DT Swiss ER 1400 SPLINE disc brake wheel, clincher DT Swiss ER 21 x 20 mm, rear
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £35.70 and £106.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£26.47|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £35.70 and £106.99.