- A road revolution! The most technically advanced disc road or gravel wheels available
- The ERC 1100’s rims were designed from scratch in conjunction with former F1 head of engineering JP Ballard and his team at the GST wind tunnel in Immenstaad, Germany
- Using a bespoke fluid dynamic analysis system that for the first time allowed the designers to model and quantify the effect of crosswinds on a wheel’s handling a rim profile was developed that gives an optimal balance between aerodynamics and handling
- This is why the ERC 1100 rim is precisely 47 mm deep and 27 mm wide, any wider and you’d see an unacceptable increase in drag, any deeper and you’d compromise handling in rough conditions, we call this concept Aero+ and the result is a blindingly fast yet truly all conditions wheel
- The rim is not the only component that was designed from scratch for the ERC’s; with 15% of a wheel’s drag coming from the hub, DT went back to the drawing board and developed the most aerodynamic road disc hub on the market, equipped with SiNC ceramic bearings and a 36-tooth ratchet, these are fastest road disc hubs available
- Even the Aerolite nailhead spokes have been redesigned from scratch, with a two thirds aero profile offering aero advantages for the faster moving outer sections of the spokes and a round profile nearer the hub for improved comfort and durability
- 19 mm internal rim profile is optimised for 25-28 c tyres
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ERC 1100’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles, rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, wheel bags, rim tape and a premium milKit tubeless valve system and refill kit
- Weight: Front 710 grams Rear: 820 grams
DT Swiss ERC 1100 DICUT disc brake wheel, carbon clincher 47 x 19 mm, front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £73.95 and £489.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£54.70|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £73.95 and £489.49.