- The bleeding-edge rim design of the ERC 1100’s but without the super premium DICUT ceramic bearing hub and spoke system, bringing the price down to a more attainable level and adding a 15 mm front axle option
- The ERC rims were designed from scratch in conjunction with former F1 head of engineering JP Ballard and his team at the GST wind tunnel in Immenstaad, Germany
- Using a bespoke fluid dynamic analysis system that for the first time allowed the designers to model and quantify the effect of crosswinds on a wheel’s handling a rim profile was developed that gives an optimal balance between aerodynamics and handling
- This is why the ERC rim is precisely 47 mm deep and 27 mm wide, any wider and you’d see an unacceptable increase in drag, any deeper and you’d compromise handling in rough conditions, we call this concept Aero+ and the result is a blindingly fast yet truly all conditions wheel
- DT’s renowned 240 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, an upgraded 36-tooth ratchet ensures lightning fast engagement
- A carefully chosen blend of Aerolite and Aerocomp straight pull spokes offer a great blend of strength, speed and comfort
- 19 mm internal rim profile is optimised for 25-28 c tyres
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ERC 1400’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 711 grams Rear: 838 grams
DT Swiss ERC 1400 SPLINE disc brake wheel, carbon clincher 47 x 19 mm, rear
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £82.87 and £578.74
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£61.37|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £82.87 and £578.74.