- With the Enduro World Series overall titles from both 2014 and 2015 in the bag and a rim design made near legendary by a certain American downhiller’s tyre-free run in Leogang, the revised EX (Enduro Cross) Spline 1 has a lot to live up to
- The classic 25 mm internal width rim remains, with a few tweaks, super strong, stiff and trusted by gravity athletes the world over
- Whilst DT now offer 25 mm rims in XM specification, the EX versions are carefully reinforced to better withstand rock strikes and aggressive, high speed riding, if you are gravity focussed rider or enduro racer seeking a wheelset that can take the knocks, these are your wheels
- These are now combined with the super light CNC’d Spline 1 hubs to created a wide, stiff and highly resilient wheelset that weighs in at a highly competitive 1690 grams (27.5) or 1770 grams (29) a 40 gram reduction from the all conquering first generation with no loss of handling or durability
- The 240s derived hubs are the lightest MTB hubs DT Swiss have ever made and come with DT’s legendarily durable stainless steel bearings and a 36 tooth ratchet for faster engagement as standard
- PHR (Pro Head Reinforcement) rim interface system allows the spokes to align themselves perfectly and combined with straight pull hubs ensures a super stiff and light structure with a greater fatigue life than is possible with traditional spokes and nipples
- Laced with DT’s renowned Swiss-made butted Comp spokes for a great balance of toughness and low weight
- When bought as a pair the wheels will come with tubeless tape and valves, 6-bolt adaptors as well as both Shimano and SRAM-XD freehubs
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
DT Swiss EX 1501 wheel, 25 mm rim, 15 x 100 mm axle, 29 inch front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £28.90 and £38.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£21.43|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £28.90 and £38.99.