- The most popular wheels in the World Cup pits get brought bang up to date with a completely new rim design, 29 inch versions and new axle options
- With DH tyre casings now being optimised for wider rims the new FR 1950s get a full 30 mm internal width offering more sidewall support and integrating better with leading protection inserts
- The FR’s renowned reliability and strength remain but despite the added width these wheel weigh in at a race-friendly 2,002 grams in 27.5 and just 2,108 grams in 29 inch, competetive with carbon offerings twice the price
- For pure gravity racing, DT firmly believe that alloy remains king, offering better durability and a less fatiguing ride, our rims have delivered more DH World Cup and World Championship gold over the past decade than any other brand
- DH wheels get a very hard life, which is why DT have specced classic J-bend butted Competition spokes, which are easy to locate and replace, handy if you’re out in Morzine when something gets stuck in them
- The hubs are DT’s renowned 240’s, which means you get low weight, our legendary custom bearings and DT’s super reliable ratchet freehub system with easy too-free servicing
- Front comes either with traditional DH 110 x 20 mm axles with converters for the 100 x 15 mm or in BOOST 20 mm with adaptors for standard 15 mm
- Rear wheels are available in BOOST or DH specific 150 x 12 mm, the 150 mm version can be converted to 157 mm using kit HBDT2193C for Shimano or HBDTS3188S for SRAM XD
- The rear wheels also come with both Shimano and SRAM XD freehubs for easy cross-compatibility
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
DT Swiss FR 1950 wheel, 30 mm rim, 110 x 20 mm axle, 29 inch DT Swiss Front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £29.75 and £47.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£22.06|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £29.75 and £47.49.