- The most popular wheels in the World Cup pits get brought bang up to date with a completely new rim design, 29 inch versions and new axle options
- With DH tyre casings now being optimised for wider rims the new FR 1950s get a full 30 mm internal width offering more sidewall support and integrating better with leading protection inserts
- The FR’s renowned reliability and strength remain but despite the added width these wheel weigh in at a race-friendly 2,002 grams in 27.5 and just 2,108 grams in 29 inch, competetive with carbon offerings twice the price
- For pure gravity racing, DT firmly believe that alloy remains king, offering better durability and a less fatiguing ride, our rims have delivered more DH World Cup and World Championship gold over the past decade than any other brand
- DH wheels get a very hard life, which is why DT have specced classic J-bend butted Competition spokes, which are easy to locate and replace, handy if you’re out in Morzine when something gets stuck in them
- The hubs are DT’s renowned 240’s, which means you get low weight, our legendary custom bearings and DT’s super reliable ratchet freehub system with easy too-free servicing
- Front comes either with traditional DH 110 x 20 mm axles with converters for the 100 x 15 mm or in BOOST 20 mm with adaptors for standard 15 mm
- Rear wheels are available in BOOST or DH specific 150 x 12 mm, the 150 mm version can be converted to 157 mm using kit HBDT2193C for Shimano or HBDTS3188S for SRAM XD
- The rear wheels also come with both Shimano and SRAM XD freehubs for easy cross-compatibility
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
DT Swiss FR 1950 wheel, 30 mm rim, 12 x 150 mm axle, 29 inch rear
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £36.97 and £119.74
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£27.35|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £36.97 and £119.74.