- Designed as a durable upgrade to the frequently short lived original equipment wheels that come on E-MTB’s the H 1700’s take DT’s renowned SPLINE wheel platform and ratchet freehub system and make it ready for serious off road E-biking
- E-MTB’s are tough on wheels, really tough, not only is there the added weight and higher maximum drive torque but E-MTB riders tend to ride further and more frequently, this adds up to a real challenge for anyone looking to design a truly durable wheel for long term E-MTB use
- The result is DT’s mission Hybrid, the first wheel engineering project to look specifically at the challenges of heavy duty E-MTB use for wheel
- So, what’s new? Just the nice blue stickers? nothing could be farther from the truth!
- Hybrid ratchet hubs feature reinforced hub shells, oversized bearings and steel 24 tooth ratchets along with steel freehubs to prevent marking under extreme torque
- The rims have reinforced spoke beds to resist fatigue and handle high loads for long periods of time
- The straight pull spokes are custom made for Hybrid with an oversized 2.34 mm hub interface designed to protect one of the key points of stress on a wheel that’s being used for E-MTB
- In order for a wheel to pass as Hybrid certified in DT’s inhouse testing lab it has to survive 50% more lifecycles, its spokes and rims have to endure 20% higher load tests and the bearings must be able to handle almost twice the maximum load of standard wheel
- Whilst intended for E-MTB use, the Hybrid range is also ideal for larger riders, bike packers or anyone looking for a really durable wheelset with a high weight limit
- Include tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- System weight Limit: 150 KG
DT Swiss H 1700 Hybrid wheel, 30 mm rim, 12 x 148 mm BOOST axle , 29 inch rear
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £28.47 and £34.74
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£21.05|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £28.47 and £34.74.