- DT’s renowned ratchet freehub in a light, stiff and tough wheel system that can turn its hand to everything from backcountry epics to Enduro racing, outperforming considerably more costly options
- Updated for the latest tyre tech, the M (Mountain) version now uses a 30 mm internal width sleeve-joined rim to give an ideal platform for the new breed of super high volume 2.5 inch tyre casings
- With an average weight per pair of 1822 grams in 27.5″ and just 1915 grams in 29″ the M 1700 SPLINE Twos offer easy mile covering weight without compromising stiffness or durability
- Fresh new hub design allows wider spacing, improving lateral stiffness and overall wheel strength
- As one of the few manufactures of hubs, rims and spokes, the DT 1700’s hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT’s straight pull, butted Competition spokes
- Whilst the SPLINE Two’s hub shells are unique, the internals are taken from DT’s ever popular 350 hubs so you know you’re assured excellent durability and wide axle and freehub intercompatibility along with easy, tool-free servicing
- Available in both BOOST and standard axle spacing
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
DT Swiss M 1700 wheel, 30 mm rim, 12 x 148 mm BOOST axle , 29 inch rear Shimano
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £28.05 and £30.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£20.80|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £28.05 and £30.49.