- The Performance Road line is DT’s interpretation of the classic road wheel, prioritising low weight and responsive handling, these are perfect for adding a bit of extra zip to any bike
- DT’s premium DICUT hub system gives the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- This, combined with a weight of just 1470 grams a pair make the PR 1400 DICUT’s one of the lightest and highest performance disc road wheelsets available
- SBWT welded rim with an 18 mm internal diameter (22 mm external) makes these ideal for 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes, if you want to go wider check out our Endurance Road Range which are optimised for high volume rubber
- DT’s legendarily reliable 240 hub internals and ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1400’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Front wheel comes ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles. The rear comes ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include, rim tape and tubeless valves
- Weight: Front 665 grams Rear: 805 grams
DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT disc brake wheel, clincher 21 x 18 mm, rear
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £34.00 and £89.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£25.21|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £34.00 and £89.99.