- Pure stealth, the Oxic coated PR1400’s are the epitome of understated cool
- Unique Oxic rim surface treatment, developed just for DT Swiss gives the finest wet or dry rim braking performance ever seen on a road bike with no howling or excessive pad wear
- DICUT hubs give the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- This, combined with a weight of just 1435 grams a pair and peerless Oxic braking performance make the PR1400’s a brilliant companion for steep climbs and technical descents
- SBWT welded rim with a wider 18 mm internal diameter (21.5 mm external) makes these suitable for 23-35c tyres and versatile performers that can turns their hand to cross or gravel riding if required
- DT’s legendarily reliable ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1400’s’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include SwissStop BXP Blue brake pads, custom Oxic RWS skewers, rim tape and a premium tubeless valve system by milKit
- Weight: Front 635 grams Rear: 800 grams
DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT wheel Oxic clincher 21 x 18 mm QR front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £30.60 and £55.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£22.69|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £30.60 and £55.99.