- 11 kilometres with an average gradient of 6.5% topping out at 1607 metres; the Mon Chasseral peak looms large above DT Swiss’s headquarters in the Jura mountains and is the favourite testing ground for their finest high mountain equipment
- As always the Mon Chasseral designation is used for DT’s very finest mountain wheels, note ‘mountain’ not ‘climbing’ for whilst they offer class-leading weight for an wide, aerodynamic carbon clincher the Chasserals are far more than a flexy hill climb special
- Key to this system are the new carbon DICUT hubs that not only reduce weight below even our legendary 240s but utilise the bespoke DICUT spoke system which allows for higher spoke tensions giving these wheels an unparalleled stiffness to weight ratio and superlative handling
- As you’d expect with wheels at this level, the Mon Chasseral’s custom hubs come with DT’s own SiNC ceramic bearings and a rapid 36 Tooth SL ratchet
- The bespoke carbon rims are manufactured using a method developed by DT to ensure continuous carbon fibres are aligned with the forces passing through the wheel, increasing strength and stiffness in use without adding weight
- Introduced in the previous Mon Chasserals, DT’s proprietary resistant resin, the reduces heat build-up by 20% versus the previous generation, improving braking power and consistency, especially on longer descents
- 18 mm internal width is optimised for 25 cc tyres and gives a larger contact patch and greater comfort over poor road surfaces without sacrificing too much aerodynamic performance
- DT’s nailhead Aerolite and Aerocomp spokes offer a highly optimised mix of low weight, stiffness and aerodynamic performance with DT’s renowned reliability
- Maximum recommended system weight: 100 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include Titanium RWS skewers, SwissStop brake pads, a premium milKit tubeless valve and refill system, rim tape and wheel bags
- Weight: Front 617 grams Rear: 789 grams
DT Swiss PRC 1100 DICUT Mon Chasseral wheel, carbon clincher 35 x 18 mm rim, front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £110.50 and £854.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£81.79|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £110.50 and £854.99.