- Born directly out of the 4 years of Pro Peloton product development with IAM cycling that produced multiple Grand Tour stage wins; the 65 and 35 mm deep PRC series wheels are DT’s all round real world race weapons
- Whilst they may give up small amounts of straight up speed to the Aero-focussed ARC line, the PRC’s offer wider rims, a more robust build and widely available spares, they are aimed at the racer who wants speed, handling, reliability and easy servicing in a top-value package
- The bespoke carbon rims are manufactured using a method developed by DT to ensure continuous carbon fibres are aligned with the forces passing through the wheel, increasing strength and stiffness in use without adding weight
- 18 mm internal width is optimised for 25 c tyres and gives a larger contact patch and greater comfort over poor road surfaces without sacrificing too much aerodynamic performance
- DT’s SPLINE series 240 ratchet hubs have long been a byword for reliability and low weight, for 2018 the spline spoke mounting has been revised to allow improved bracing angles, improving lateral stiffness for no additional weight, a fast-engaging 36-tooth ratchet completes a premium package
- DT’s straightpull Aerolite and Aerospeed spokes offer a highly optimised mix of low weight, stiffness and aerodynamic performance with DT’s renowned reliability
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PRC 1400’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100 mm, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 786 grams Rear:912 grams
DT Swiss PRC 1400 SPLINE disc brake wheel, carbon clincher 65 x 18 mm rim, front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £59.50 and £344.99
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£43.99|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £59.50 and £344.99.