- Get some girth! the XM (Cross Mountain) 30 sports a huge 30 mm internal width rim designed to give an optimum profile with high volume trail tyres from 2.25 to 2.80 inches in width, ideal for the latest lightweight aggressive trail bikes
- Combined with the super light Spline 1 hubs, DT have created a super wide, stiff wheelset that still only weighs from 1670 grams (27.5) or 1760 grams (29), making these perfect for when covering ground efficiently is as important to you as technical descending ability
- The hubs are the lightest MTB hubs DT Swiss have ever made and come with DT’s legendarily durable stainless steel bearings and a 36 tooth ratchet for faster engagement as standard
- PHR (Pro Head Reinforcement) rim interface system allows the spokes to align themselves perfectly and combined with straight pull hubs ensures a super stiff and light structure with a greater fatigue life than is possible with traditional spokes and nipples
- Laced with DT’s renowned Swiss-made butted Comp spokes for a great balance of toughness and low weight
- When bought as a pair the wheels will come with tubeless tape and valves, 6-bolt adaptors as well as both Shimano and SRAM-XD freehubs
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
DT Swiss XM 1501 wheel, 30 mm rim, BOOST axle, MICRO SPLINE, 27.5 inch rear
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £43.35 and £183.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£32.14|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £43.35 and £183.49.