- With grin-inducing technical handling and all the traction you could want, plus-sized bikes are a brilliant option for many riders but all this has tended to come with a speed-sapping rotating weight penalty
- Combined with the super light Spline 1 hubs, DT have created a high performance, plus sized wheelset that still only weighs 1880 grams, making it one of the lightest alloy plus-sized wheels available and lighter even than some carbon rimmed offerings
- The hubs are the lightest MTB hubs DT Swiss have ever made and come with DT’s legendarily durable stainless steel bearings and a 36 tooth ratchet for faster engagement as standard
- PHR (Pro Head Reinforcement) rim interface system allows the spokes to align themselves perfectly and combined with straight pull hubs ensures a super stiff and light structure with a greater fatigue life than is possible with traditional spokes and nipples
- Laced with DT’s renowned Swiss-made butted Comp spokes for a great balance of toughness and low weight
- When bought as a pair the wheels will come with tubeless tape and valves, 6-bolt adaptors as well as both Shimano and SRAM-XD freehubs
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
DT Swiss XM 1501 wheel, 40 mm rim, 15 x 100 mm axle, 27.5 inch front
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £33.15 and £81.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£24.58|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £33.15 and £81.49.