- How do you improve on the wheel that won What MTB magazine’s gear of the year and spent 2016 bringing home everything from Olympic Golds to land speed records?
- At a full 30 mm internally, the new XMC is 6 mm wider, bringing it bang up to date with the latest tyre tech, the hookless bead is ideal for high volume tyres running at lower pressures and allows substantial reinforcement of the outer edge of the rim
- As part of DT’s policy of continuous improvement, the rare examples of 24 mm XMC rims that had been damaged in use were returned to DT’s R&D facility in Biel, Switzerland, here they were subjected to extensive testing and analysis using X-rays to determine how they could be improved
- The result was the development of enhanced carbon weave that in lab tests has been shown to improve impact resistance by 40% over the previous generation
- With an average weight per pair of 1456 grams in 27.5″ and just 1570 grams in 29″ the 30 mm XMC’s are the pinnacle of lightweight modern trail wheels, wide, light, stiff, rebuildable and with the finest, most reliable and serviceable hubs available, they will supercharge any ride
- The heavily CNC’d straight pull centre lock 240 hubs are the lightest mountain bike hubs DT Swiss have ever produced and offer class-leading reliability and serviceability
- Ratchet system rear hub comes with a 36 tooth upgrade already installed, this gives almost immediate engagement, perfect for technical climbs and sudden accelerations
- A blend of DT’s premium straight pull Aero Comp and Aerolite spokes offers an optimum blends of stiffness and low weight
- Rear wheels include both Shimano and SRAM XD freewheels for easy conversion
- Available in a wide variety of axle sizes and widths, including BOOST
- When bought as a pair they will include wheels bags, 6-bolt rotor adaptors, spoke tools, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
DT Swiss XMC 1200 wheel, 30 mm Carbon rim, 12 x 148 mm BOOST axle, 27.5 inch rear
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £89.25 and £642.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£66.04|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £89.25 and £642.49.