- The Spline 1 has long set the standard for premium alloy MTB wheels, their renowned mix of ride quality, reliability and exceptional strength to weight ratios have made them starting line favourites and test winners all around the world.. so what next?
- Following extensive lab-based and real world testing DT’s engineering team in Biel decided that there was really only one place to go … carbon!So the 3rd generation Spline 1 now sports a brand new bespoke 30 mm wide carbon rim design to push DT’s signature wheel system to ever greater heights and even lower weights
- The lightest and fastest accelerating of Spline 1’s; the XRC 1501 is designed as the perfect companion for the latest high-volume 2.4 inch XC race tyres as already raced to multiple victories by Nino Schurter, Kate Courtney and Mathias Flückiger
- At the very centre of this system are the new Ratchet EXP 240 hubs the simplest, most reliable and lightest 240 hubs DT have ever made proving that DT remain the undisputed masters of ratchet technology
- Ratchet EXP reduces the number of moving parts inside the hub and allows a wider bearing spacing, improving overall stiffness whilst improving bearing life and reducing drag, the hub still retains DT’s easy tool-free servicing and ability to be worked on trailside if required
- Further weight is saved by the new Swiss-made Comp Race spokes that are butted down to 1.6 mm, making them not only lighter, but give a more forgiving and damped ride, offsetting the added stiffness the move to a carbon rim often brings, just another benefit of designing and manufacturing the entire wheel system in house
- When bought as a pair the wheels will come with both Shimano MICRO SPLINE and Scram XD freehubs, 6-bolt adaptors, tubeless tape and premium lightweight tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
- Weight Front: 728 grams Rear: 816 grams
DT Swiss XRC 1501 SPLINE One 29 x 30 mm CL BOOST Rear Wheel MICRO SPLINE / SRAM XD
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £63.75 and £387.49
Please view the available finance details below.
|Repayment Term||12 months|
|Total Interest Charged||£47.14|
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £63.75 and £387.49.