The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/gravel wheelset.
- Wheels hand built from start to finish in Barnoldswick
- RD40 rim built on our RS4 road/cyclocross hubs
- The RS4 rear hubs feature the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Straightpull wheel builds available in our 6 standard colours
- Stainless steel, sealed cartridge bearing
- 700c Carbon Clincher rim
- 2 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Strong monocoque, unidirectional carbon fibre construction rim
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes and brass nipples
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyre
- Centrelock disc brake compatible only
- Rear wheel supplied with 135 QR and 142x12mm conversion kits
- 11 Spd Shimano and Campagnolo freehub body options
- Rim Width: 19mm internal / 26.5mm external
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Rim ERD: 563mm
- Rim weight: 429g
- Complete wheel weight: 700c – F 724g / R 841g
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £56.10 and £311.00
Please view the available finance details below.
Amount of credit £504.90. 12 monthly repayments of £44.27. Representative APR 9.90%. Total amount repayable £26.34.
|Total Interest Charged
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £56.10 and £311.00.